Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here's a little cheat sheet to writing a song. - Imgur





Here's a little cheat sheet to writing a song. - Imgur

Lately, I've been on an intense creative streak to the point that my friends are complaining that I never show my face. What are you all talking about? If there is an open mic night, a karaoke night, a friend's gig or anything like it - baby, I'm there!

Anyways, I've been writing, exploring cameras and singing up a storm. Check out the link above and start writing songs if you are so inclined. Stay creative no matter what, and don't complain about your day job. You can swing both of if you must. Just hit the carbs and protein and eat clean, and stay away from anyone that's a drag. Dump the needy people and refocus that energy now into something creative or passionate.

You'll hear about Prince Stephan soon as he's forming in my brain and on paper. Wow, paper! Yes. Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment