Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Partially Disabled Brain Implants and A Monarch's Realization


First of all, before I share more of my writing for the Diablo Diaries, let me share with you a video about what it's like in reality to be governed by a world government. We are in a very historical time, and there hasn't been such a historical time for perhaps 2000 years. Watch this video to educate yourself on what we risk experiencing. Judge for yourself, and think for yourself, and if you feel compelled after some serious thinking on it, then go do something about it. Do what you will to help save your nation, it's culture and your religion. If anything, strive to preserve your liberties and freedoms. We are close to critical mass on awareness and action, and we can indeed turn this thing around.

Here's the link to the video: http://youtu.be/x-CrNlilZho

Now here's more of the adventures, rebellions and controversies of Prince Stephan, the man that should be King. Enjoy!


*********

Stephan drove onto the long gravel driveway, bumping past the estate gates, and felt immense relief for some odd reason. He jumped out of his car and pushed the big wood and steel gates closed. He hardly ever did that. Tonight, he felt compelled to shut out the World Federation. He jumped back into his Diablo and sealed it shut and drove on.

“You’re going to be very useful to me over the next few weeks, while I get a handle on this.” He said to his car. “I’m going to have a lot of conferences in here, where the Federation can’t hear me. I need to figure out how to do the same thing with the house. I don’t know how, but it must be done.”

He patted the gracefully curving dashboard, and roared down the driveway to the house and garage, that which you couldn’t see from the road. The house was a mile away from any public roads, thank God.

Stephan drove into his big stone garage, cut the motor and sat a moment, gathering his thoughts. He suddenly had a very strange feeling, yet another wave of emotion. Why was he feeling these emotions tonight? It must be the progress he was making in disabling his brain implants, piece by piece. He had accomplished a lot of the disabling the day before. That might be the case, for indeed he felt a profound grip on reality, and saw clearly through a lot of the bullshit. The cops even made sense. Their words had actually gotten past Stephan’s programming, reaching him about the importance of his monarchy for European human rights. He knew that that programming was in place by the Federation, so that he would sabotage his own monarchy if necessary.

“Shit.”

He rolled his head back to headrest and closed his eyes, thinking hard.

Stephan got out of his car, leaned his butt against it, and tried to call Nadia once more. No answer. He blew that one tonight, that’s for sure. She’s pissed. Oh well. Bummer. He was tired anyways, and maybe it was for the better. Hell, the weather sucked, and he had a headache. But then, something the cops said seeded another thought. Stephan had been acting so wildly with that girl. Way too wildly! He was programmed so that this behavior would kick in if there was any threat of him regaining his nation’s full sovereignty. Becoming King would do just that, trigger pre-programmed wild behavior.

“Holy crap, I’m technically King now, but in absentia. The fucking programming is kicking in more now!”

Stephan ran from his garage and to his house, bounded up the stairs to him rooms, burst into a vast closet. He dragged an antique stepladder across the floor and soon shoved numerous belongings aside, rummaging for some of the more entertaining record of the man now technically King.

A box of keepsakes fell on him, spilling to the floor.

“Damn it!”

“Stephan, dear, you ok?”

Oh no, it’s Mom.

“Yeah, Mama, I’m fine. Just looking for something.”

Stephan quickly covered his collection of tabloids with a sweater in case she walked in. It was out of newly emerging embarrassment, rather than fear of her reaction. Hell, she’s seen all the stuff in the tabloids about him. She admitted buying them on occasion, even before all this.

Mom stood at the entrance to his suite, “May I come in?”

“Ah, sure, Mom.”

“Everything alright?” Her brows were lifted some. She knew something was up. “I thought you were on a date.”

“I cancelled it. She’s pissed. The was raining like crazy on the road tonight, and I feel tired.” Stephan came down from the stepladder, dusting himself.

“You’re all wet.”

Stephan smiled, “I closed the gates. Man those things are heavy.”

She quipped, “Our ancestors knew how to have a fortress built. Good old 1500’s technology.”

Stephan laughed, “I guess so. I wish I lived back then.”

“Don’t worry about security. It’s been heightened beyond the two police cars by the gate. The German government kindly offered some security men for us, and so did uncle Karl.”

“That’s good of them. I’ll thank them.” Stephan then joked, “I bet Karl will send the whole God damned Liechtenstein Royal Army!” He was referring to one of the smallest countries in the world that only had cops and a defense treaty with Switzerland.

Mom didn’t acknowledge the joke, “Just body guards, Stephan. Mind your language, if you will.”

“Sure. Pardon me. Just nervous.”

“You look scared.”

“Mama, I am. I really am.”

“I know. I wish I could honestly say things will be ok, but I can’t be positively sure of that. We can only do our best.” She touched his hair gently.

“I think I bit off way too much – more than I can handle.”

Stephan sat, and then so did Mom. All of a sudden, over the past few weeks, there was protocol in the house. Yet another reminder things were starting to change. His own loving and familiar family treated him as King now.

But damn it, he hasn’t technically set foot in his country…

“Ma, you want to know what two cops said to me tonight?” Stephan made sure he kept his language and grammar informal. She kept it that way too, thank God.

“Tell me. What did they say? Don’t tell me you got pulled over again?”

“I did. They said something that just hit me right here,” He pointed to his chest, “It hit hard. They told me to take it easy with the car, and to not get myself killed. I heard all that before, but this was different. This was intense. They said that Europe needs me. Not just Montenegro, but Europe! They then told me that most of the cops are behind me, and not the Federation. They even fucking knelled down and called me Majesty!”

“Stephan, watch your language. Please!” Mom was firm in her voice.

“Ah, sorry. You want to know something?”

“What.”

“With vows of support and loyalty like that, and talk like that from armed men – I’m sure military people are talking the same. I think we have a good chance of having a bloody fucking war!”

Mom didn’t correct Stephan’s language this time.

“I think I got us into a lot of hot water. I knew it going in, we all discussed it. But now it seems that I’m having a lot more clarity on certain things. I’m starting to see though a lot of bullshit.”

Mom simply motioned him in for a warm hug, rubbing his back with her hand.

Stephan said, still in her hug, “Along with dealing with possible international conflict, we’ve got to get a handle on the Federation’s brain implants. We must.”

Mom stood back from her hug, held Stephan’s shoulders, and reassured him, “We’re a good team, we have got great people behind us, including the Montenegrian people. And tonight, we now know the Germans are behind us. We’re going to all work together in this. You’re a smart one, and young. You have some great advantages over the Chairman. Number one, you’re very popular. Remember that.”

“The cops called me The People’s King tonight. It’s escalating, I just know it.”

“That’s a great thing to be called. I rather like that. Say, how about something to eat. I’ll put something together. Perhaps a duck and cheese omelet. We still have that bird left from earlier today. Our neighbors brought it over after hunting. It’s nice of them. Go take a shower and warm up. Hurry! Go on now.”

Once a mom always a mom.

She left Stephan’s rooms, glancing back at her King, amazed and impressed, and subtle at showing it, at least for now. He’s a bit overwhelmed by tonight’s realization. It’s best to keep the emotions under wraps tonight.

Walking down the big staircase, she thought:

How in the hell did my kid pull off a new form of governance, a revolutionary popular monarchy? What a kid. It’s always something…

#



No comments:

Post a Comment