Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF THE PREMIERE OF DEFCON 2012




Defcon 2012 had it's premiere last night, and it was a total blast. I live two hours south of LA, and so I rented a limo and brought my San Diego friends up to the screening. It was a kind of reunion too. Some people I hadn't seen for some time. We drank bubbly and chatted as we rode to the Culver Plaza Theater, across the street from the Fox and Sony lot.

We used a Starbucks as a staging area, and met up with my crew and cast. We shuttled them in bunches to the theater. Brian, my co-producer didn't listen to me and hopped in the limo with his pals and took off. He never listens.

The sound on the movie I had to fix at the very last minute. It was a very close call too, having the film delivered to the theater only a day before the screening. That's why I have been so nervous and kinda' spaced out - all that stress and deadlines!

I was nervous until the movie was on the screen and sounding good. Whew!

It was great. And then we all gathered at an after party at the Green Door in Hollywood. My pals, crew, cast and random people got out of our limos and got right in without standing in line! VIP all the way. Feels pretty good too.

In the club, we had a great time! Danced, talked and I actually wheeled and dealed, and made two project deals.

Well, here's some pictures of one interesting night:



No comments:

Post a Comment